Thursday 31 May 2018

Presentation in The black sheep.

Hello, dear reader.
My name is Alfredo Maldonado, I am 23 years old, until I take another turn around the Sun.

This is my second blog, where I will play songs in a more critical way. I will use this blog as a tool to better understand how my perceptions and ideas change over time, so much written here could be rewritten, improved or changed depending on the evidence and the new thing that you learn, although of course, in other posts. This is something that I have been asked and recommended by some people that I have met, and something that I owe to an old friend who has passed away and that due to my laziness plus the lack of time, when he invited me to do it, I did not and he will not be able to reading it. I hope to do the best I can, as if he were reading it, he was very demanding, mainly, when talking about science. My duty is to remember that requirement day by day.


I enjoy learning a lot and I tend to be very critical with what I learn, I love searching for detailed information to discover if what I am learning is real and / or accurate. I do not like to know things by halves, so I am very stubborn in knowing and learning more.
This learning has led me to fun situations where most believe that I have a profession related to the topic I play; I wish it were like that, for the money, of course. Or even more curious situations, in which they believe that my age is much higher or that my academic level is advanced, something frequent from the age of 15, more in social networks. 

My main intention to write in these blogs is far from talking about irrefutable truths, absolute truths and always being right, but very close to keeping me constantly learning and what better way to learn by teaching others what little I know and learning more in the process. The topics will be varied but most will be critical of something or someone, so the blog will not carry at all the same topic of conversation. So I notice that some topics will play better, in a more gentle, educational or informative, with much humor and science, in the other blog: Cheep! At World.


If you need more information on a topic discussed here you can request it in the comments or by sending a message to the Facebook page that you can access by clicking on the image in the upper right corner or  here, just tell me the reason and the subject in concrete; Usually, I answer the same day I receive the message. You can also request information on how to support the growth of this project right there, either with a donation or collaboration. I leave you the freedom and invitation to comment and correct my material, if they deem it necessary or opportune, either in a comment or by sending a message to the aforementioned Facebook page.


I think I can foresee how the comments on this blog will be in their next posts, so I add the following: I love to debate, but not when that person is not ready for it. Usually, if that person recognizes their lack of understanding in the subject, I become very soft; if the opposite occurs, I become very cold and rough with the explanations, they say. It is something I try to improve, since I have little patience with those who are of legal age and are not responsible for what they write, say or preach. On the other hand, if I do not know the subject, I stay on the sidelines until I am more prepared, I know how to recognize it.


This blog and Cheep! At World are the english version of my antohers spanish blogs ¡Pío!, al mundo and La oveja negra. Please, be patient with me and the new entries. 


I hope you enjoy the content. We read in future entries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment